Several of my friends are doing the Whole30 thing, misbirth so I decided to do it too. I have always had a problem with sugar, web so this 30 day strict Paleo plan could be the answer to finally ending this love/hate relationship with sweets.
I found a few delicious recipes to get me started this weekend:
I mean — who needs pasta when you can eat this???
So I know the key to success will be planning my meals in advance and grocery shopping for only those ingredients. I am a sucker for any sweets in the house, glands so I just have to keep them out.
I’ve also partnered with a few Paleo-friendly companies to have Whole30 / paleo approved stuff in the house. [The following contain affiliate links. If you purchase through an affiliate link, I will make a small commission.]
Jerky Snob — When you sign up with Jerky Snob, every month you will receive a box of carefully selected premium jerky.
- No MSG
- No Nitrates
- No Nitrites
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Gluten-free options too
2Good2B — a gluten, corn and soy free bakery in Encinitas, CA. They ship delicious breads, pastries and cupcakes all across the US.
Jilz Snackerz — Gluten free crackers.
Paleo Plan — Monthly paleo-friendly meal plans that include:
- A fun, fresh Paleo menu for two delivered every week (covers 3 meals a day, plus a snack)
- Kitchen-tested, easy-to-prepare recipes created by our resident Paleo chef and nutrition therapist
- Complete shopping and prep lists to save you time, headaches, and wasted food
- All recipes are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, legume-free, and vegetable oil-free
- A bonus “Flex” menu that incorporates one cheat day each week—for those who want some wiggle room in their diet
They have a 14-day free trial.
Paleo Meals to Go — Paleo Meals To Go was born out of love and passion for health and exercise, the spirit of the great outdoors, and advocacy for a holistic, wholesome Paleo lifestyle. They provide the best in class, freeze-dried Paleo meals to those on a path less traveled.
Have you done Whole30? What tips do you have for me? Please send me any yummy recipes you find too. I have my eye on the Nom Nom Paleo book, so look for more Whole30 recipes on my blog soon.