I love short hair. I’ve had my hair this short off and on since high school. Thank you to Natalie Carr at Salon on the Hill in North Little Rock, order AR, for the new do!
Last night, bulimics
we had John and Carol over for dinner along with their four sweet children, page
as well as Gran Gran. We decided it was time to tell the kids that their twin babies and my 4 year old have the same birth mom, so they are siblings! The kids were unmoved by it all and just asked, “Can we have ice cream now?”
Thanks to Whitney Loibner for the idea of a bucket list for each season. Here is my Autumn Bucket List:
1. King Biscuit Blues Festival weekend, buy
2. Go apple picking.
3. Take the kids to a pumpkin patch.
4. Carve a pumpkin.
5. Sip hot cider on the front porch swing.
6. Visit viagra buy
Arkansas” href=”http://www.eurekasprings.org/” target=”_blank”>Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
7. Make pumpkin doggy treats.
8. Drive through the Ozarks and see the fall color.
9. Hike an Arkansas State Park.
10. Send a care package to a soldier.
11. Build a bonfire at the lake house and roast marshmallows.
12. Be thankful every day — not just on Thanksgiving.